to the top

Power score 2019 version

ohdanny
LSAT Novice

Hi
I have been studying old version of power score LR,RC (2013) LG(2008) for two weeks.
I am following the 1.5 month study plan that was on the power score website.
I finished the chapter 2,3,4 (LR) chapter 3,4(LG) of the books.
However I just noticed that there was 2019 version of the 3 books, and I just ordered the new version of the books today.
My question is I do not have much time to study from begging the new books.
What is the best way to jump on the new version of the books from old books?
(I Know i only studied few chapters but I do not have much time to study since I am working full time)
Should I comparet the few chapter or just skip the chapter that I study from old version and continue to study next chapter from new books?
Please advice
ohdanny
LSAT Novice

Correction
I finished LR( chapter 1-6) LG(2-4) RC (2)
Brook Miscoski
PowerScore Staff
PowerScore Staff

Danny,

We update our books to include new questions and developments on the test, but in a general sense our methodology remains the same. You should make sure you are using our most recent version of the Reading Comprehension material, since over the past decade or so there have been meaningful changes to that section, and we have adapted accordingly. If I were you, I would use the new RC book. Since you are well into the LG book, I would finish it out rather than interrupt your progress on LG. After that, look through for new material and make sure that you practice some games from this decade, as the prevalence and feel of various games does change somewhat over time. Your methodology will still be reliable for use on recent games.