to the top

No scores yet!?

monheger
LSAT Apprentice

I took the Dec. 1 make up exam and according to my LSAC account was supposed to get my score emailed to me yesterday. I have still not received it. Stressing out and extremely annoyed with LSAC. Anyone else having this issue? And is there anything I can or should do?
Adam Brinker
PowerScore Staff
PowerScore Staff

Hi - Still nothing? LSAC has not commented on this that I'm aware of. We've reached out to our contacts at LSAC to ask, but no reply yet.

Sorry for the lack of information! Hopefully you get the score soon; I know waiting is difficult.

EDIT: I'm now hearing the scores will be release "by 12/17." I know that's still not very helpful. :-(
Adam Brinker
PowerScore Test Preparation
monheger
LSAT Apprentice

Hi, thanks for following up! I still have not heard anything and my LSAC account still says 12/10 as the date. It is incredibly frustrating, especially on top of the fact that the Nov test I was supposed to take was cancelled the morning of with nothing more than a note on the test center's door. For an organization that constructs so many hoops for prospective students to jump through, I would have hoped for a bit more professional conduct. Sorry for the vent! Just feeling frustrated.
Adam Brinker
PowerScore Staff
PowerScore Staff

Looks like they're coming out today (or no later than tomorrow)!
Adam Brinker
PowerScore Test Preparation
monheger
LSAT Apprentice

Yes, I just got the email! Thank you again for the follow up.