LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 dystopia
|
Looking at the history of the Nov/Dec LSAT it seems the scores are released earlier than the other dates. Can we expect this for this November's exam?
 eneritac
|
That's a good question. LSAC made it a point a few months ago to say they plan to stick to the dates they set. Have the releases from the last couple of exams been early? I think that would be a better indicator.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
dystopia wrote:Looking at the history of the Nov/Dec LSAT it seems the scores are released earlier than the other dates. Can we expect this for this November's exam?
No, they will release on December 8th, the stated date. The old practice of early releases is over, and typically scores now release around 9 AM Eastern on the official date!
 lsat_student
|
Do the Sabbath Observer results get released at the same time as the regular test results? Thanks.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
lsat_student wrote:Do the Sabbath Observer results get released at the same time as the regular test results? Thanks.
Yes they do! :-D
 lsat_student
|
Ah, so I won't get my result until Saturday night, when the Sabbath is over and I can check my email. That will be a long day for me!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.