LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Ask questions about our company, courses, books, and tutoring.
 rlintermans
|
Does Powerscore provide cumulative scoring for questions (by category) across all practice and take home tests? I'm mid way through my live on-line course and have taken enough take home and practice tests that I'd like feedback on areas and question types to focus on. I would rather not review, compile and summarize the individual tests results manually to ferret out patterns (eg. items to focus on).
 Jon Denning
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Thanks for the question and I hope you're enjoying the course! We provide an online scoring system that gives very comprehensive feedback for each of the practice tests included with the class. So after you complete a test, simply log in to the student center and enter your answers, and you'll get a detailed breakdown of your performance, which should give you a great deal of insight into exactly where you're struggling and where you should focus your efforts in terms of continued preparation.

And of course with a live online course you've also got a 2nd chair instructor who can help you out during the sessions if you have further questions or need some specific suggestions. Take advantage of both of those resources and I'll think you'll find you can craft a very powerful, personalized plan moving forward. Thanks again!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.