LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to LSAT Logical Reasoning.
 MannyH
|
Is there any place where the detailed answers for the LRTT can be found. I would like to know the type of wrong answers that I am selecting. For example on chapter 2 question 2 of the LRTT book I selected answer choice A but the correct answer is answer choice D. What type of incorrect answer is answer choice A?
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Manny,

If you go to the very last pages in the book, there is a web address listed at the top of each that will direct you to the main booksite page, where you can click on the LRTT cover. From there, you will find a set of answer keys that allow you to see the exact source of each question. We're working on making that link fully clickable, but in the meantime having the source of the questions allows you to use this forum to see what has been discussed about that question previously, and to add any question as well. For example, the question you ask about has a three-page thread here: lsat/viewtopic.php?t=1685, and answer choice (A) is discussed at several points along the way.

Hopefully that helps get you started with the info you seek. Thanks!
 MannyH
|
Dave,

I appreciate your response. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.