to the top

Amazon's Powerscore RC Bible V.2018 Malfunction.Help Plz.

bcait
PowerScore Staff
PowerScore Staff

Hi Lathlee,

My apologies for the delayed reply. For some reason I didn't get notified of new posts in this thread! :hmm:

After some back and forth with Amazon, we've finally been able to re-upload the 2018 edition of the RCB for Kindle. Amazon requests that we give them 72 hours for the change to go live, but in my experience it usually happens much sooner than that. So if not today then hopefully sometime this weekend!

Once it's live you should be able to update your book at no additional charge. Let me know if you have any issues doing so. Thank you for your patience!
Bekki Cait
PowerScore Test Preparation
lathlee
LSAT Destroyer

Sorry, Miss. Becky Cait,

I trusted your words and just went to Kindle, then deleted the 2017 bible version from the library in order to redownload, I now don't even have anything to download or if I go to weblink of Powersocre to download from Amazon beginning, I don't even see any the option of download again. the closest thing I see is to READ NOW, an option available in Amazon website of Powersocre 2018 RC bible, even if I choose to do that, then 2017 RC version reappears. I guess I will just wait again. meanwhile, can you send a notification to Amazon that enables I can redownload 2018 RC bible again? (For free)
lathlee
LSAT Destroyer

Hi. Miss Becky, I just read your inbox too. I redownloaded again, the result is still the same, I still have 2017 RC version appears on my kindle. my email for this account is bill.econpapersave@gmail.com.

Thx
lathlee
LSAT Destroyer

I tried re-downloading several times tonight. at the end, my library says it is downloaded as 2017 version, not 2018 version even if I go and download from all the beginning.
lathlee
LSAT Destroyer

Dear Miss. Bekki Cait,

Just updating you that after calling many times with endlessly waiting for them to transfer for various technical departments, I finally have proper access of Kindle RC bible 2018.

Thank you so much.