LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to law school or law school admissions.
 kvb
|
I'm applying to Syracuse University, and they have a part-time program but students must complete the program in 5 years. I have a physical disability that affects my fine and gross motor skills so it takes me longer than most people to do everything. I want to participate in the extracurricular activities SU offers, but I don't think I can do so and complete all my coursework in time. So I plan on asking SU to modify their policy so that I can have longer to complete my coursework. But before I do, is there a national maximum number of years prescribed by the LSAC in which you have to complete your law degree? Thank you.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi KVB,

Thanks for the question! I'm not aware of a limit, but the ABA is the institution that regulates this and they change their rules with some frequency. Due to the importance of this to your education, I'd suggest talking directly to Syracuse about it—you want to make sure your answer is 100% solid before moving forward!

Thanks!
 kvb
|
Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.