LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to LSAT Logical Reasoning.
 lathlee
|
Hi. Powerscore staff. can you guys PLEASE
introduce more questions featuring the newly added concepts from version 2018 of LR bible other than the example questions you guys listed in the LR bible version 2018? From Prep tests?

The newly added concepts afflicted Questions include Ch 6. Nested condition (2 questions were mentioned from Prep Tests in the LR bible version 2018). Ch 15, Flawed Reasoning's Relatively Flaw (1 question was mentioned from Prep Tests in LR bible version 2018), Sunk Cost (1 question was mentioned from Prep Tests in LR bible version 2018).

PLEASE?
 lathlee
|
Hi. I posted similar post prior and deleted it cuz back then, I thought I might have acted too premature. But Now I think asking would be fair: Did I do anything wrong in terms of violating corporate good protection?

This post/question I asked originally was posted in Tuesday and edited on Thursday. The question I asked was not that much time consuming or requiring much effort to answer; I believe. I believe considering Powerscore's dedication, enthusiasm and prior record for analyzing every Past Prep Test's type and answering them in the most detailed manner possible (which is only possible after instructors obtain and comprehend every possible angle of a question), asking where to find a certain type of question in prior Past test, I thought it was not a big effort requiring question nor requiring significant time to research. Usually, Powerscore answered this type of requests pretty much within one or two days since the question posted prior. So i started to think maybe the question I asked somehow violate the rules of the forum or managed to ask a corporate's secret. As Far as I know, i didn't violate the rules of the forum. So did I do anything wrong with this post regarding corporate good protection?
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Nope, not at all! We're just steadily working through all questions, and we get a ton each day since this is a free service. Given how much time each takes to answer—anywhere from 10 minutes to 45 minutes usually—you can see what happens when we get 50 posts a day: it takes a tremendous amount of time and effort just to keep up :-D

What we always tell students is that if you want to help us as much as possible, and to get the fastest answers, post your questions in clear, easy-to-read form. And if you are posting on a thread that already has a bunch of PowerScore responses, make sure to closely read those prior responses and know those won't be answered first since we've already talked about that question previously on one or more occasions!

Thanks!
 lathlee
|
Thank god and thank you always for your dedication :) . Thanks for answering questions for us :) Whenever you can make some time, haha, let us know the answer about my original question/request (I am so sorry for asking this to such busy professionals :(

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.