LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Ask questions about our company, courses, books, and tutoring.
 jessicamorehead
|
Hi there,

I did one on one tutoring with a powerscore instructor, but we skipped over some of the practice questions in each lesson to save time. I was wondering if there is a place in my lesson book where I can find answers and/or explanations for these questions? I know the homework ones are at the end of each section, so I am confused where to find the lesson ones. For example, in lesson 1 there 10 practice must be true questions (pg 1-13 to 1-15), where can I check my answers?
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
jessicamorehead wrote:Hi there,

I did one on one tutoring with a powerscore instructor, but we skipped over some of the practice questions in each lesson to save time. I was wondering if there is a place in my lesson book where I can find answers and/or explanations for these questions? I know the homework ones are at the end of each section, so I am confused where to find the lesson ones. For example, in lesson 1 there 10 practice must be true questions (pg 1-13 to 1-15), where can I check my answers?
Hi Jessica!

Thanks for the question! The answer keys are in your book, at the end of the lesson section, right before the homework. For example, the answer key for the Must Be True questions you referenced is on page 1-32.

There are explanations in your Online Student Center. I'm sending you an email shortly with a detailed explanation of how to find those in your OSC.

Thanks!
 jessicamorehead
|
Stephanie,

Oh wow I can't believe I didn't see that! I've just been individually looking up each question via google. Thank you so much for your helpful reply!!!

Jessica

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.