LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 lathlee
|
Hi, Dave and other staff members in Powerscore staff, especially Dave,

I know I left a similar content message before; after December 2017 LSAT, one of the first emotion that filled my mind and the emotion that filled a lot was thankfulness to you guys.

This appreciation goes to all staff members in Powerscore thanks to all staff members to Powerscore especially Dave, Thank you for doing extra than being just a good instructor. After studying under you guys' tutorship for quite long time, I really can see that you guys really offer and provide more than what we can ask from a teacher: I know and can see you guys sacrifice personal time for the success of your student's including trying to respond all the students' inquiries and frustrations in the fastest possible manner with the most informative manner possible; Not even to include your effort to try to give information in the most positive manner possible. I know providing the extra level of service than competitors in service is required to succeed in a service industry, but i honestly can see that you guys do more than that and deal with your students' concerns in not a business-profit mindset but genuinely nice level.

I am very grateful for you guys.

Thx.
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hey Lathlee!

Thanks for the compliments! We certainly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. :D

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.