to the top

December 2nd, 2017 LSAT Information and Discussion

Jonathan Evans
PowerScore Staff
PowerScore Staff

John, the apartments game was real; fruit displays is experimental, per what we know right now. The movies game was likely experimental. If you can recall, were the movies game and the fruit game on the same section as each other? Thank you!
cellsinterlinked
LSAT Apprentice

Jonathan Evans wrote:John, the apartments game was real; fruit displays is experimental, per what we know right now. The movies game was likely experimental. If you can recall, were the movies game and the fruit game on the same section as each other? Thank you!

Movies and fruit were in the same section for me.
Jonathan Evans
PowerScore Staff
PowerScore Staff

Thank you, Cells! Very helpful!
cellsinterlinked
LSAT Apprentice

Jon Denning wrote:Real Reading Comprehension (should be in order)

[list]
1. Parallel Universes (Multiverse)
2. Chinese Americans/Language Dialects in San Francisco
3. IP Law (comics/chefs) — Comparative Reading
4. Social Darwinism (Theorists)

FWIW I'm 100% sure that Chinese Americans was before Parallel Universes in my RC section.
johnvm24
LSAT Apprentice

Hi Jonathon,

I remember the fruit display game was with the movie game and the comittee (president, secretary, treasurer). Unsure of the 4th game of the section.
Last edited by johnvm24 on Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mbrosen100
LSAT Apprentice

I had LR-RC-LR-LR-LG. The third section/second LR had a weaken question about olive oil. Did anyone with 2 LR sections have this question?
cellsinterlinked
LSAT Apprentice

johnvm24 wrote:Hi Jonathon,

The game with the 8 apartment building floors was definitely my 2nd LG section. I was pretty sure that the fruit display game was in that section as well, but I could be mistaken. If I remember correctly, the section included the fruit display as the first game, one of the middle two games was about films of certain categories being presented during the week - I don't remember the other game - and the last game was the apartment building game. As of now, I don't recall any games from the first LG section.

Fruit and apartment buildings were definitely in two separate LG sections for me.
cellsinterlinked
LSAT Apprentice

My section order was:

1:RC
2:LR
3:LG
4:LG
5:LR

LG 3
-Asia Trip
-Musicians
-Train station
-Apartments

LG 4
-Fruits
-Movies
-Archaeology
-Committee (President, Secretary, Treasurer)

EDIT - Recalled things further after submitting.
EDIT 2 - Further discussions made things more clear to me.
Last edited by cellsinterlinked on Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jon Denning
PowerScore Staff
PowerScore Staff

Thanks for this!

Did that "artifacts" game have anything to do with musical performances by any chance? I'm seeing about a 50/50 split of people saying both for their real games...
Jon Denning
PowerScore Test Preparation

Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/jonmdenning
My LSAT Articles: http://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/author/jon-denning
cellsinterlinked
LSAT Apprentice

Jon Denning wrote:Thanks for this!

Did that "artifacts" game have anything to do with musical performances by any chance? I'm seeing about a 50/50 split of people saying both for their real games...

Sorry for muddying the waters, I was confused by the first post in this thread...couldn't remember one of the games and used that to help fill in the blanks. I now am pretty certain that the musicians were in the first (real) section and archaeology was in the second (experimental) section. That question was about the order in which ancient cities were abandoned, it didn't really have anything to do with artifacts but I think that might be the cause of confusion.

The other six games I am sure about in terms of placement.