LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT Logic Games.
 lathlee
|
Hi. as I was going over the hardest game collections and lsat questions, as I was going over the legendary infamous spetember 2016 lsat the computer virus game, i noticed this game (linear/mapping) is a lot similar to pure sequencing game. Even june 1995, game 1, i noticed that this game is a lot about sequencing. I know there is other techniques and analyzing required for sequencing vs mapping game. but is it fair to see mapping game as an extension of sequencing game? thx
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Lathlee,

Yes, it is fair to see them in this light at times. While some Mapping games are quite rigid, often there is this "moving" aspect to the connections that feels similar to the way a sequence in a Sequencing game can "move" around. There's a sort of flexible aspect to each that makes this comparison, at times, appealing.

June 1995 Game #1 (Six Speeches) is a classic Linear game, and Linear games very frequently contain sequencing rules. So, what you are seeing there is not at all unusual.

Good eye on seeing that!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.