LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 jrc3813
|
I was wondering how you guys would recommend taking your photo that you upload onto LSAC's website and use for the ticket. I initially used an iPhone and made sure to use good lighting and follow all the requirements on LSACs website i.e. Only head and shoulders showing, no shadow on face, nobody else in the picture. But when I look at the preview it's a little blurry. I'm not sure if it will actually look like that on the ticket. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi JRC,

That's an interesting one. You mean that your photo is clear, but the LSAC preview is blurry? I haven't come across that one, but if it prints blurry, that will be an issue for them (as referenced here: https://lsac.org/jd/lsat/day-of-test/photo-requirements).

What I would do is email them and ask them if the preview typically shows up the same in the picture, or whether the preview is a low res version of your photo. They can be contacted at LSACinfo@LSAC.org .

Good luck and please let me know what happens. Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.