LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Ask questions about our company, courses, books, and tutoring.
 toriimarie
|
Good morning,

I am active duty military and I have a deployment coming up this summer and plan to self study using the Powerscore Bibles and work books. I am considering the 2017 version, however, when will the 2018 version be released? I don't want to purchase only to have a more accurate book come out soon after as I have viewed quite a few posts where this has happened. I am a nontraditional student (obviously) and I feel I need all of the help I can get so if there are big changes I may just wait and have it mailed to the ship (even though there is a 1-2 month delay in delivery)! Thank you in advance.

Torii
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hey Torii!

Thanks for your question! We usually release the next editions by the end of the year. Details regarding changes (if any) slated for 2018 have not been released yet.

For reference, the Logic Games Bible saw the most changes in 2016. The 2017 Reading Comprehension Bible received the most updates compared to the 2016 RCB. But it's important to note that -- as PowerScore CEO and author of the LSAT Bibles Dave Killoran explains in the blog posts I link to below -- often, the biggest changes to the books aren't fundamental conceptual overhauls, but rather expansions of drills and discussions, refinements of explanations, and cover-to-cover adjustments to account for small test trends and recent points of emphasis.

Therefore, if you want to begin studying now, the 2017 LSAT Bibles are the ones to use. :)

For more information about our various editions of the Bible in past years, you may find these Blog Posts helpful:

The 2016 LSAT Bibles: Do You Need the Newest Editions? Part I http://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/the-201 ... t-editions
The 2016 LSAT Bibles: Do You Need the Newest Editions? Part II http://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/the-201 ... ns-part-ii

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions. :)

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.