LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Ask questions about our company, courses, books, and tutoring.
 mccauleywilliam02
|
Good afternoon folks -

My thread is simple - to find out how many of us living in the Greater Philadelphia are taking the LSAT in June.

I will admit - the first couple weeks of studying has been rough. I cold tested at 143. I took the exam under very poor conditions. This undoubtedly affected my score, but I also guessed correctly on several questions, so I'm sure it balanced out.

Like others, I do feel myself regressing a bit during practice questions. For example, on the Logical Reasoning Question Type Training, I scored a very disheartening 13 correct out of the first 31 questions attempted. Like others, as well, I narrow the choices down to 2 answers and guess incorrectly. Once reviewing the question, the correct answer jumps off the page. That is the hope I'm clinging too.

To summarize - I hope those of us studying keep plugging away and continue to improve. For those of you in the area, I am not specifically asking for a study group, just the camaraderie of knowing there are others around me working as hard as I (hope) am.

Cheers,
Bill
 Adam Tyson
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Great post, Bill! It would be great to see some folks get together, even if only for moral support, but also perhaps to share resources, talk about what books or courses are helping, read each others' personal statements, etc. A study group might happen, but even just having someone to commiserate with over coffee could help, especially when you need a boost after a rough practice test or a game that threw you for a loop. I hope that comes together for the folks in Philly, and that others follow suit elsewhere!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.