LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

LSAT99.9
|
Hi,

I have the 2016 RCBW, but I was just wondering if I could know/where I could find where the 10 individual passages in section 2 of the workbook are from (on LSAT's)?

Thank you!
 bcait
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi LSAT99.9,

While the passages in chapters three and four are from real LSATs, in the drills we specifically create source passages so we can manipulate difficulty and the concepts being tested. The passages in that particular section are not from LSATs.

I hope that helps! Thanks!
 LSAT2018
|
I have a copy of the Reading Comprehension Bible Workbook and would like to know if the section with the 10 individual passages (Section Two: Individual Passages) is from the actual LSAT practice tests? I don't think I was able to find the dates or reference to the practice test number so I would like to ask confirmation on this :)
 bcait
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi LSAT2018!

My apologies for the delayed reply! The individual passages from Chapter Two do not come from actual LSAT practice tests. We wanted to provide you with multiple practice passages before exposing you to the full RC sections in Chapter Three.

I hope that helps!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.