LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT Logic Games.
 Masha Ava
|
Hey everyone!
As an undergrad starting to study for the LSAT, I came across the Logic Game lawsuit and heard that the new Logic Games section may not appear in the test until August next year. I'm curious about what will be different in the new section and how it will impact test-takers. As an aspiring KJD, how should I prepare for the split between old and new Logic Games? Also, will universities consider these changes when reviewing law school applications?
Thanks!
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Masha Ava wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:19 am Hey everyone!
As an undergrad starting to study for the LSAT, I came across the Logic Game lawsuit and heard that the new Logic Games section may not appear in the test until August next year. I'm curious about what will be different in the new section and how it will impact test-takers. As an aspiring KJD, how should I prepare for the split between old and new Logic Games? Also, will universities consider these changes when reviewing law school applications?
Thanks!
Hi Masha,

This podcast we did on the change should help as a great overview: https://powerscore.com/lsat/podcast/142

In short, LG is being removed, and a second scored section of LR is being added. So you don't need to study anything "new," you just need to emphasize LR more than before. RC stays the same.

Please let me know if that helps. Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.