LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Ask questions about our company, courses, books, and tutoring.
 eober
|
Hi!

So I didn't do as well as I though I did on the September LSAT and I am already registered to take the December LSAT. HOWEVER, I am very worried since I ran out of every material I had (I think I did all the practice tests available - If not all there must be a few left + I finished all my homework from the Full length Powerscore course I took). What should I do at this point? Any suggestions?

Thank you!
 Lucas Moreau
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hello, eober,

First off, good job on being so thorough! :-D Have you really gotten through all of the available practice tests? There are a bunch of them, available through PowerScore and through LSAC. Like here! http://www.amazon.com/10-Actual-Officia ... 0979305047 There are a LOT of tests available, I'm pretty sure you can dig some up you haven't seen before. ;)

Other than that, I would say it's important for you to look over what you've already done. Look for patterns between questions! There's less variation on the LSAT than the intimidating language makes it seem. Looking through Logic Games you've already solved, for instance, can make the similarities between them much clearer than when you first do them.

If you need any more advice, feel free to ask! 8-)

Hope that helps,
Lucas Moreau
 eober
|
Hi Lucas!

Thank you for your response! Do you think it would be a good idea to purchase the Bibles if I took a full online course before? My main problem is RC and a bit of LR - I usually get one or two wrong questions on the games but this was absolutely different on September LSAT, I got 9(!) wrong but I was pretty sleep deprived and realized I misread a rule.

I would appreciate any suggestions you have!

Ekin Ober
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hey Ekin,

Two quick things that might help:

First, here's a full list of every released LSAT: http://www.powerscore.com/lsat/help/pub_ident.cfm. That might help you identify if there are any out there that you've missed (Sept 2014 will be added soon) :) .

Second, as for whether you should purchase the Bibles, that's tough to say. The course material contains all the Bible info (and more!), so you aren't missing anything from a content standpoint. But, I've had students in your situation buy them before, and their rationale has been that they like to have all the info for each section in one easy-to-access place. so, it comes down to how you feel about the value of that benefit.

Please let me know if that helps. Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.